End of something, but still my "new life start"
So, here we go.. or gone! I want to show you my long path, a journey I took on in the begining of August. I was a bit fat, I didn't like to sit, because it showed my belly fat. I didn't like to go out, because I felt big fatty girl. But I also ate Pizza food and a lot of Milka Oreo that I adore til now. And I've never hidden that... I used to think that my man liked me how I was. But then.. he ended up with me. I was extremely broken. My life was like nothing could be light, life had me depressed. I was like "Ku... mać!!!" Don't even ask me what it means. Just let it be a Polish curse.
I went to a doctor as I had some problems with my health. I was shocked. I was on my way to go for diabesity. I was like OMG... I picked up the pieces and started taking care of my future. I could not let the disorder destroy me. So, here I am to show you who I am.
What now
My name is Magda.
I cannot imagine life without sweets. But I have to.
I cannot imagine day without Milka Oreo. But I want to.
I cannot imagine month without Pizza. But I need to.
Everything what involves "I cannot" in the sentances is bullshit!
Everything what involves "I have to/I want/I need" are just words that come from your beautiful mind, you silly!
You need to understand it's not your tongue, belly or muscles, but your brain that desires sweets and all junk food. Let your brain to be suprised and discover how many food around is healthier than Pizza or Milka and Cola drinking after all.
I want to show you how hard it is. But I want to point out how annoying is when you reach Milka after two weeks of no sweets period. And still how terrible is to look at sweets that lie so sweet on a table.
But thanks God for me it is not just a get-go. It is a follow-up! I want to support you to avoid disorders that you can. Follow me and I'll show you my recipes. Good night!
Mags.one
xoxo
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz